The Richmond Farmers Market is open from 3:00pm-7:00pm this Friday on Volunteers Green in Richmond. It should be a lot of fun with live music from Scott Forrest, playing blues, classic acoustic rock & folk, and fresh local food, and amazing crafts from local artisans!
We’re happy to feature local meat, fresh produce, talented artisans, incredible baked goods, sweet syrups, honey, jams, and delicious drinks for everyone to enjoy.
LOCAL MEAT & CHEESE
- Fullem Farm will be offering local, pasture raised pork.
- Moultrop Farm has grass-fed local beef & raspberry jam.
- Rolling Meadows Farm is bringing grass fed steaks, roasts, and more.
- Fairy Tale Farm has incredible locally made cheese.
- Home Farm is featuring grass-fed ground beef.
- The Last Resort Farm has certified organic blueberries, sweet corn, new potatoes, beans, greens, cherry tomatoes, carrots, fresh garlic and much more.
- Home Farm has cucumbers, summer squash, zucchini, red potatoes, Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette, apple cider, and green peppers.
- Old Road Farm will be bringing greens, arugula, radishes, squash, spicy kimchi and much more.
- Lalumiere Farm has tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, greens, broccoli, cabbage, and fresh made salads.
- Stone Beach Farm has tomatoes, cucumbers, collards, cut flowers, herbs, potatoes and more.
- Earth Soothers has responsibly and locally foraged (ground) chaga.
PREPARED FOOD READY TO EAT
- Streetgreens makes Thai Crunch, Southwest Guacamole Greens, Green Mountain Goddess Power Bowl, Feel the Beet – all available as wrap or salad.
- Goog’s is baking handmade pizza with local meats and veggies on the spot.
- Kadrics is serving hot burkes, baklava, veggie rolls and stuffed cabbage.
- Hestoll Icelandics is bringing their home made local meat balls.
- Maria’s Maple Goodies has fresh-baked maple sandwich cookies, maple cinnamon raisin sticky buns and more.
- Good Companion Bakery has hearty breads, sweet treats, and breakfast pastries.
- Parker Family Farm features handmade fudge: maple, chocolate, and more.
- Yellow Daisy Bakery will have lemon icebox tarts and berry crisp pies.
- Bee Happy has honey and comb honey.
- Walker’s Maple Syrup offers maple syrup, maple candy and maple bourbon syrup.
- Green Mountain Kettle Corn will be popping kettle corn, maple cotton candy and sweet corn.
- Green Acres Homestead has kombucha, kimchee, water kefir, oil of oregano tincture & herbal salve.
- Earth Soothers has small-batch elderberry wellness syrups perfect for the pantry.
CRAFTS & SERVICES
- Oak Knoll Apothecary & Jewelry has handmade jewelry, organic body products, and aromatherapy products.
- Bee Happy has beeswax candles.
- pHtea has healthy bottled iced teas with white, green, black, & yerba matte.
- Caledonia Spirits has bottles and samples of their gin and vodka.
- Earth Soothers is bringing cold and refreshing herbal iced teas.
- The One Coffee Company will be selling 8 oz bags of coffee beans freshly along with Pour Over Drip and Ice Coffee.
- Bee Happy has tasty honey lemonade.
Please remember that parking for the Farmers Market is not permitted in the privately-owned portion of the lot. If you can bike or walk to the market, that’s great, if not please find additional parking in the back parking lot behind the baseball fields and the town offices parking lot up the street. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
We’ll see you at the market RAIN OR SHINE!
The Richmond Farmers Market has a website with photos of what you’ll find at the Market. Check it out at http://richmondfarmersmarketvt.org
The Richmond Farmers Market is open from 3:00pm-7:00pm this Friday on Volunteers Green in Richmond. Come and meet your Local Growers and Buy Local. Don’t forget, the Richmond Farmers Market accepts EBT, Debit, and Credit cards. For our EBT customers, we can double up to $10 per market day of EBT buying power with coupons!
See you Friday!
Jake – RFM Manager