The Richmond Farmers Market is open from 3:00pm-7:00pm this Friday on Volunteers Green in Richmond. It should be a lot of fun with live music from Waves of Adrenaline, cresting the contemporary folk scene in Burlington VT, this powerful duo combines acoustic guitar, amazing collaborative songwriting, and an electric energy. Fresh local food, and amazing crafts from local artisans!
We’re happy to feature local meat, fresh produce, talented artisans, incredible baked goods, sweet syrups, honey, jams, and delicious drinks for everyone to enjoy.
LOCAL MEAT & CHEESE
- Fullem Farm will be offering local, pasture raised pork.
- Moultrop Farm has grass-fed local beef & raspberry jam.
- Rolling Meadows Farm is bringing grass fed steaks, roasts, and more.
- Fairy Tale Farm has incredible locally made cheese.
- The Last Resort Farm has certified organic; heirloom tomatoes, basil, beets, carrots, blueberries, delicate squash and more.
- Home Farm has carrots, onions, cucumbers, summer squash, zucchini, red potatoes, Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette, apple cider, and green peppers.
- Old Road Farm will be bringing greens, arugula, radishes, squash, spicy kimchi and more.
- Lalumiere Farm has tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, greens, broccoli, cabbage, and fresh made salads.
- Stone Beach Farm has tomatoes, cucumbers, collards, cut flowers, herbs, potatoes and more.
PREPARED FOOD READY TO EAT
- Goog’s is baking handmade pizza with local meats and veggies on the spot.
- Kadrics is serving hot burkes, baklava, veggie rolls and stuffed cabbage.
- Hestoll Icelandics is bringing their home made local meat balls.
- Pie Empire is featuring handmade meat pies: steak & ale, veggie curry, breakfast, and more.
- Maria’s Maple Goodies has fresh-baked maple sandwich cookies, maple cinnamon raisin sticky buns and more.
- Good Companion Bakery has hearty breads, sweet treats, and breakfast pastries.
- Bee Happy has honey and comb honey.
- Walker’s Maple Syrup offers maple syrup, maple candy and maple bourbon syrup.
- Green Mountain Kettle Corn will be popping kettle corn, maple cotton candy and sweet corn.
- Vermont Shave Ice has Blueberry, Strawberry, and Maple shaved ice made from local fruit.
- Green Acres Homestead has kombucha, kimchee, water kefir, oil of oregano tincture & herbal salve.
CRAFTS & SERVICES
- Oak Knoll Apothecary & Jewelry has handmade jewelry, organic body products, and aromatherapy products.
- Bee Happy has beeswax candles.
- Sunflower Soaps has handmade soap and body care products.
- Bee Happy has tasty honey lemonade.
Please remember that parking for the Farmers Market is not permitted in the privately-owned portion of the lot. If you can bike or walk to the market, that’s great, if not please find additional parking in the back parking lot behind the baseball fields and the town offices parking lot up the street. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
We’ll see you at the market RAIN OR SHINE!
The Richmond Farmers Market has a website with photos of what you’ll find at the Market. Check it out at http://richmondfarmersmarketvt.org
The Richmond Farmers Market is open from 3:00pm-7:00pm this Friday on Volunteers Green in Richmond. Come and meet your Local Growers and Buy Local. Don’t forget, the Richmond Farmers Market accepts EBT, Debit, and Credit cards. For our EBT customers, we can double up to $10 per market day of EBT buying power with coupons!
See you Friday!
Jake – RFM Manager