The Richmond Farmers Market is open from 3:00pm-7:00pm this Friday on Volunteers Green in Richmond. It should be a lot of fun with live music from UnDun Music, churning out a diverse mix of jazz, rock and blues UNDUN is sure to please music fans of all ages.. Plus fresh local food, and amazing crafts from local artisans!
We’re happy to feature local meat, fresh produce, talented artisans, incredible baked goods, sweet syrups, honey, jams, and delicious drinks for everyone to enjoy.
LOCAL MEAT & CHEESE
- Honeywila Fish will have Coho fillets, Coho tips & collars, Alder Smoked Coho Salmon Strips, & Coho steaks
- Fullem Farm will be offering local, pasture raised pork.
- Moultrop Farm has grass-fed local beef & raspberry jam.
- Rolling Meadows Farm is bringing grass fed steaks, roasts, and more.
- Fairy Tale Farm has incredible locally made cheese.
- The Last Resort Farm has certified organic; heirloom tomatoes (on sale this week only), 5 varieties of garlic, beautiful garlic braids and much more.
- Home Farm is featuring carrots, onions, cucumbers, summer squash, zucchini, red potatoes, Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette, apple cider, and green peppers.
- Old Road Farm will be bringing greens, arugula, radishes, squash, spicy kimchi and more.
- Lalumiere Farm has tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, greens, broccoli, cabbage, and fresh made salads.
- Stone Beach Farm has tomatoes, cucumbers, collards, cut flowers, herbs, potatoes and more.
- Earth Soothers has responsibly and locally foraged (ground) chaga.
PREPARED FOOD READY TO EAT
- Goog’s is baking handmade pizza with local meats and veggies on the spot.
- Kadrics is serving hot burkes, baklava, veggie rolls and stuffed cabbage.
- Hestoll Icelandics is bringing their home made local meat balls and delicious bagels.
- Maria’s Maple Goodies has fresh-baked maple sandwich cookies, maple cinnamon raisin sticky buns and more.
- Good Companion Bakery has hearty breads, sweet treats, and breakfast pastries.
- Bee Happy has honey and comb honey.
- Walker’s Maple Syrup offers maple syrup, maple candy and maple bourbon syrup.
- Green Acres Homestead has kombucha, kimchee, water kefir, oil of oregano tincture & herbal salve.
- Earth Soothers has small-batch elderberry wellness syrups, perfect for the pantry.
CRAFTS & SERVICES
- Oak Knoll Apothecary & Jewelry has handmade jewelry, organic body products, and aromatherapy products.
- Bee Happy has beeswax candles.
- Radiate Art Space will have kids Arts & Crafts activities.
- Soren & Oren’s will be selling Richmond T-shirts.
- Farnsworth Photography will have beautiful mounted photos and photo collages from various textural, colorful, patterned images.
- Linda Campbell offers hand designed and sewn kids clothing: dresses, shorts, pillow cases and more.
- Bee Happy has tasty honey lemonade, shaken on the spot.
- Earth Soothers is bringing cold and refreshing herbal iced teas; chaga, peppermint, hibiscus, and ginger mint.
- The One Coffee Company will have iced coffee, pour over, bags of roasted beans.
- pHtea has healthy bottled iced teas with white, green, black, & yerba matte.
- Green Acres Homestead has 16 oz juice sized drinks of Ginger Kombucha, Ginger-Lemon Water Kefir, and Honey-Lemon Chaga tea, all made at the homestead.
- Stonecutter Spirits has bottles and samples of their gin and whiskey.
COMMUNITY & YOUTH BOOTHS
- Bring your kids by the Radiate Art Space booth while you shop the market. You can also support their goal of restoring their windows in the Town Center by buying tickets to the rescheduled Duck Race, which will now take place during the Sept 22 Farmers Market. First prize is $100 cash, 2nd prize is a $50 gift certificate to Hatchet, and 3rd prize is $25 gift certificate to Sweet Simone’s.
Please remember that parking for the Farmers Market is not permitted in the privately-owned portion of the lot. If you can bike or walk to the market, that’s great, if not please find additional parking in the back parking lot behind the baseball fields and the town offices parking lot up the street. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
We’ll see you at the market RAIN OR SHINE!
The Richmond Farmers Market has a website with photos of what you’ll find at the Market. Check it out at http://richmondfarmersmarketvt.org
The Richmond Farmers Market is open from 3:00pm-7:00pm this Friday on Volunteers Green in Richmond. Come and meet your Local Growers and Buy Local. Don’t forget, the Richmond Farmers Market accepts EBT, Debit, and Credit cards. For our EBT customers, we can double up to $10 per market day of EBT buying power with coupons!
See you Friday!
Jake – RFM Manager