The Richmond Farmers Market is open from 3:00pm-7:00pm this Friday on Volunteers Green in Richmond. It should be a lot of fun with live music music from The Slow Cookers: The Slow Cookers” are able to find stability with the abundant energy surrounding their performances and squeeze the groove — much like a slow cooker does to the big cuts. We’ll also have face painting for kids and kids at heart presented by REAP Construction. Plus fresh local food, and amazing crafts from local artisans!
We’re happy to feature local meat, fresh produce, talented artisans, incredible baked goods, sweet syrups, honey, jams, and delicious drinks for everyone to enjoy.
LOCAL MEAT & CHEESE
- Fullem Farm will be offering local, pasture raised pork.
- Moultrop Farm has grass-fed local beef & raspberry jam.
- Rolling Meadows Farm is bringing grass fed steaks, roasts, and more.
- The Last Resort Farm has certified organic; heirloom tomatoes (on sale this week only), 5 varieties of garlic, beautiful garlic braids and much more.
- Home Farm is featuring carrots, onions, cucumbers, summer squash, zucchini, red potatoes, Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette, apple cider, and green peppers.
- Old Road Farm will be bringing greens, arugula, radishes, squash, spicy kimchi and more.
- Lalumiere Farm has tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, greens, broccoli, cabbage, and fresh made salads.
- Stone Beach Farm has tomatoes, cucumbers, collards, cut flowers, herbs, potatoes and more.
- Earth Soothers has responsibly and locally foraged (ground) chaga.
PREPARED FOOD READY TO EAT
- Goog’s is baking handmade pizza with local meats and veggies on the spot.
- Kadrics is serving hot burkes, baklava, veggie rolls and stuffed cabbage.
- Hestoll Icelandics is bringing their home made local meat balls and delicious bagels.
- Pie Empire has handmade meat pies: veggie curry, steak & ale, buffalo chicken & more.
- Fischer Brothers Farm is excited to share small-batch ice cream: raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, dirtyanne (chocolate with yellow raspberries), elderberry, and, of course, chocolate anarchy. We plan on bringing pints of blackberries and raspberries as well.
- Maria’s Maple Goodies has fresh-baked maple sandwich cookies, maple cinnamon raisin sticky buns and more.
- Good Companion Bakery has hearty breads, sweet treats, and breakfast pastries.
- Bee Happy has honey and comb honey.
- Walker’s Maple Syrup offers maple syrup, maple candy and maple bourbon syrup.
- Parker Family Farm is bringing homemade fudge: chocolate, maple, peanut butter and more.
- Yellow Daisy Bakery has pies, cookies, & more.
- Magick Earth Farm has homemade pasta, prepared foods, baked goods, soups, stocks, sauces, produce, eggs, jams, jellies, relish, pickles.
- Earth Soothers has small-batch elderberry wellness syrups, perfect for the pantry.
CRAFTS & SERVICES
- Oak Knoll Apothecary & Jewelry has handmade jewelry, organic body products, and aromatherapy products.
- Bee Happy has beeswax candles.
- Just Kidding Around Farm offers goats milk soap, bath bombs, homemade dog biscuits, dog coats, baby bibs & burp cloths
- Bee Happy has tasty honey lemonade, shaken on the spot.
- Earth Soothers is bringing cold and refreshing herbal iced teas; chaga, peppermint, hibiscus, and ginger mint.
- The One Coffee Company will have iced coffee, pour over, bags of roasted beans.
- pHtea has healthy bottled iced teas with white, green, black, & yerba matte.
- Stonecutter Spirits has bottles and samples of their gin and whiskey.
COMMUNITY & YOUTH BOOTHS
- Our Youth Booth vendor this week is Taylor Mabley-Ward, who will be offering her unique handmade doll clothes and hair clips for sale.
Please remember that parking for the Farmers Market is not permitted in the privately-owned portion of the lot. If you can bike or walk to the market, that’s great, if not please find additional parking in the back parking lot behind the baseball fields and the town offices parking lot up the street. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
We’ll see you at the market RAIN OR SHINE!
The Richmond Farmers Market has a website with photos of what you’ll find at the Market. Check it out at http://richmondfarmersmarketvt.org
The Richmond Farmers Market is open from 3:00pm-7:00pm this Friday on Volunteers Green in Richmond. Come and meet your Local Growers and Buy Local. Don’t forget, the Richmond Farmers Market accepts EBT, Debit, and Credit cards. For our EBT customers, we can double up to $10 per market day of EBT buying power with coupons!
See you Friday!
Jake – RFM Manager