The Richmond Farmers Market is open from 3:00pm-6:00pm this Friday on Volunteers Green in Richmond. This is our second to last market of the season, so please come down to the green to stock up everything you need for the long winter ahead!
We’ll have face painting for kids and kids at heart presented by REAP Construction. Plus fresh local food, and amazing crafts from local artisans! We’re always happy to feature local meat, fresh produce, talented artisans, incredible baked goods, sweet syrups, honey, jams, and delicious drinks for everyone to enjoy.
LOCAL MEAT & CHEESE
- Home Farm features locally raised ground beef.
- Fullem Farms will have Pork Roasts 6lbs average size!! Center cut , Loin, and rib roasts $6.50/ lb.
- The Last Resort Farm has Organic ginger, turmeric, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, onions, garlic braids, shiitake mushrooms, and more! Order your winter onions, squash, beets, carrots, and sweet potatoes now!
- Home Farm is featuring lettuce, tomatoes, ground beef, onions, red potatoes, apples, cider, carrots!
- Old Road Farm will be bringing greens, arugula, radishes, squash, spicy kimchi and much more.
- Lalumiere Farm has tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, greens, broccoli, cabbage, and fresh made salads, salsa & more!
- Stone Beach Farm will feature snack peppers, ground cherries, cuke-a-melons, eggplant, and winter squash this week.
- Earth Soothers is back with responsibly-foraged ground chaga.
PREPARED FOOD READY TO EAT
- Streetgreens is serving up wraps, sandwiches, salads and bowls of local, delicious ingredients.
- Kadrics is serving hot burkes, baklava, veggie rolls and stuffed cabbage.
- Pie Empire has handmade meat pies: veggie curry, steak & ale, buffalo chicken & more!
- Goog’s Pizza is back with hand tossed pizza with all local ingredients.
- Fisher Brothers farm has small batch ice cream with local berries! Black Velvet, which is blackberries blended in chocolate ice cream & Chaste Anne, which is yellow Anne variety raspberries blended in vanilla.
- Maria’s Maple Goodies’ fresh baked maple sandwich cookies, maple cinnamon raisin sticky buns & more
- Earth Soothers is back with their delicious elderberry wellness syrups.
- Good Companion Bakery has hearty breads, sweet treats, and breakfast pastries.
- Bee Happy honey, comb honey, beeswax candles, honey lemonade
- Walker’s Maple Syrup offers maple syrup, maple candy and maple bourbon syrup
- Oak Knoll Apothecary & Jewelry handmade jewelry, organic body products, & aromatherapy products
- Bee Happy has beeswax candles.
- Bee Happy has tasty honey lemonade, shaken on the spot.
- Earth Soothers is back with hot and cold chaga and peppermint herbal tea.
- Stonecutter Spirits has bottles and samples of their gin and whiskey.
Please remember that parking for the Farmers Market is not permitted in the privately-owned portion of the lot. If you can bike or walk to the market, that’s great, if not please find additional parking in the back parking lot behind the baseball fields and the town offices parking lot up the street. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
We’ll see you at the market RAIN OR SHINE!
The Richmond Farmers Market has a website with photos of what you’ll find at the Market. Check it out at http://richmondfarmersmarketvt.org
The Richmond Farmers Market is open from 3:00pm-6:00pm this Friday on Volunteers Green in Richmond. Come and meet your Local Growers and Buy Local. Don’t forget, the Richmond Farmers Market accepts EBT, Debit, and Credit cards. For our EBT customers, we can double up to $10 per market day of EBT buying power with coupons!
See you Friday!