The Richmond Farmers Market’s opening day is June 5! You can find us on the Volunteers Green Fridays from 3 – 6:30pm, near the playground. We’re excited to welcome the community and offer local food and crafts in a safe, outdoor setting.
The market will look a bit different this year in order to minimize risk to our vendors and shoppers. Your vendors will all be wearing masks, but we are happy to see you!
In order to keep everyone safe, we ask you to please follow these guidelines from the State of Vermont while shopping at the market:
- Staying home if you’re sick
- Waiting your turn to enter the market
- Wearing your mask at all times
- Using hand sanitizer – before, during, and after attending the market
- Keeping 6 ft. apart
- Following the one way flow
- Leaving your dogs at home
- Socializing off-site
- Consuming your purchases off-site
- Not touching any food before purchase
- Making exact change when possible (vendors may, but are not required to accept: checks, cash, & credit cards)
- Respecting our vendors’ individual safety requests
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you!